For more information, contact Reola in our office,
Hours: Tuesday-Thursday, 8-12 am; Friday 8-10
Collecting Hygiene Products
As members of the Bridgeport Faith Convening Group,
Benefiting Bridgeport Schools
The counselors of Bridgeport school campuses have submitted the following list of items they would like to have on hand to give to students in need.
- for 2018
- Regular Sized items are preferred, but all donations are gratefully accepted.
- Bodywash / Soap
- Deodorant, male and female
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Laundry Detergent
- Lice Treatment Shampoo
- Toothbrushes, adult & child sizes
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SCHOOLS OR DELIVER ITEMS TO THEM.
DONATIONS ACCEPTED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Bridgeport Police Department, (1000 Thompson)
- Cates St. Church of Christ, (1406 E. Cates), office located at back of main bldg.
- First Baptist Church, (1204 12th St.)
- First Financial Bank (909 Stevens St.)
- First United Methodist Church, (608 17th St.) next to Middle School
- Letty's Uno Store, (1204 10th St.)
- St. John's Catholic Church (1801 Irvin St.)