For more information, contact Reola in our office,
Hours: Tuesday-Thursday, 8-12 am; Friday 8-10
Collecting Hygiene Products
As members of the Bridgeport Faith Convening Group,
Benefiting Bridgeport School Campuses
The counselors of Bridgeport school campuses have submitted the following list of items they would like to have on hand to give to students in need.
Items Requested 2020
*All Donations must be in Original/Unopened packaging or school cannot accept
Regular Sized items are preferred, but all donations are gratefully accepted.
Items listed in order of most requested
- Laundry Detergent
- Deodorant, male and female
- Baby Wipes
- Body Wash (Liquid Only)
- Toothpaste & Soft Toothbrushes (adult & child sizes)
- Hair Ties for Elementary Girls
- Lysol Spray
- Hand Sanitizer
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SCHOOLS OR DELIVER ITEMS TO THEM.
DONATIONS ACCEPTED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Cates St. Church of Christ (1406 Cates), office located at back of main bldg.
- First United Methodist Church (608 17th St.) next to Middle School
- St. John's Catholic Church (1801 Irvin St.)
- Twin Oaks Assembly of God (300 E. Cates St.)